Job Title: Graphic Designer/Printer Assistant
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Start design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Initiate creative concept and design for posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Prepare final artwork for printing purposes.
- Supervise and complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Maintain technical knowledge by engaging in continual on-the-job training resources, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Applicants should live around Lekki-Ajah, Lagos Island Environs
- Knowledge and experience to fulfil artwork in a multi-media platform. This includes determining papers, colours, printing processes, and camera ready output.
- One must also have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
- Knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
- Computer design software; CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Although this position doesn’t always require client interaction, this person must have exceptional listening skills.
- Print Centre is a very client-focused organization and this person must be willing to interact with the customer base and translate their ideas into effective design.
- This person must be willing to accept that the clients’ ideas are not always right, but must be given utmost consideration.
- This person may also be called upon to make presentations when needed.
- This position requires someone who can prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload.
- This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
- This skill set also involves being able to finish jobs in less time than quoted in order to maximize profitability.
- This person should work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control and the like.
- Experience within the Printing industry is preferable.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Graphic design experience would be an added advantage.
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We are hiring immediately so successful candidates will be offered employment on a first come first served basis.