We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00710
Job type: Permanent
- The CEO reports directly to the Board and is responsible for setting and driving the company’s strategic business direction, overseeing the management of the organization, ensuring growth, profitability and effectiveness in business performance.
- This role has the responsibility of collaborating with the board to define and articulate the company’s vision and also champion the implementation of strategies that will ensure the company’s long term viability and profitability.
- Collaborates with the Board to define and articulate the Company's vision and champion the implementation of strategies for achieving it, thus ensuring the organization’s long term viability and profitability.
- Ensures the development and implementation of relevant structures, process, policies, people, and systems to support the achievement of the Company's vision, goals and objectives.
- Oversees the Company's fiscal activities including budgeting and reporting the company’s performance to the Board and other stakeholders
- Provides strategic leadership in the management of the Company's investment portfolio towards the achievement of financial and profitability targets.
- Manages the Company's risk profile to ensure compliance with the acceptable standards defined by the Board.
- Manages existing relations with clients, strategic technical partners, financiers and builds new relationships that will yield positive business prospects for the Company.
- Oversees the management and administration of the organization to achieve the Company's mandate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences (preferably Engineering) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- MBA or Masters in Economics, Finance or other related Discipline/Project Management
- Relevant Professional Qualification in Business Discipline
- Over 15 years’ experience in a similar organisation with 7 years spent in a senior management role
- Experience in consulting/ international banking /development banking /development economics is required
- Ability to speak French fluently is required
- Extensive knowledge of project management
- Strategy formulation and business planning
- Marketing and business development
- Project management skills
- Financial management
- Communication and negotiation skills
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: